Cell Therapy Scheduling Software for Hospitals and Clinicians
A cell therapy system for Healthcare Providers
Clinicians providing advanced therapies are true pioneers, administering transformative medicine to patients. To provide this cutting edge care, you need cell therapy systems and gene therapy systems as advanced as the treatments themselves, so that patient safety is protected, patients enjoy better care, and care teams can focus more on patients and less on logistics and paperwork.
Vineti’s PTM® platform — proven with hundreds of clinicians and thousands of patient treatments — provides essential support for care coordinators, apheresis specialists, and other patient care professionals. The Vineti platform also provides cell pharmacists with cell therapy processing solutions.
Challenges and solutions
Advanced therapies hold enormous promise for patients — and can also be extremely complex to prescribe and administer. Healthcare providers are often involved not only in administering these therapies, but also in producing them, which brings new roles, responsibilities, and regulations.
Vineti’s Personalized Therapy Management (PTM)® platform is known and trusted by clinicians in hundreds of hospitals worldwide. PTM® is an advanced therapy software solution that helps clinicians provide improved patient care and simplifies the operational, regulatory, and compliance complexities of advanced therapies.
“All I want to know is when the patient’s treatment will arrive. That’s it.”Leading CAR-T cell therapy physician, large Midwest medical center
Mastering your cell and gene therapy procedures with PTM®
If you focus on cell collection, PTM® provides support for each patient procedure with:
- Digital workflows and SOPs that make it easy, step by step, to follow collection procedures, capture necessary information, and comply with required regulations.
- Flexible labeling options, including the ability to print patient-specific labels from your hospital’s own printers.
- Simple generation of procedure-related documents and reports.
If you manage each patient’s treatment journey, PTM® provides support from beginning to end with:
- Simple, real-time, online collection scheduling.
- Automated alerts on patient product status.
- Quick digital access to patient and procedure information required for billing and reimbursement.
- Real-time tracking and visibility.
If you focus on cell or final drug product transport, handling, and storage, PTM® delivers the information you need with:
- Digital tracking of cells collected during an apheresis or other collection procedure, along with related documentation.
- Digital capture of key pieces of information such as cell count, packing and shipping information, and other patient- and process-related data points.
- Digital Chain of Identity and Chain of Custody, so that you can always confirm that collected cells and final drug products can be matched to the right patient.
- Flexible labeling options, including the ability to print patient-specific labels on your own hospital printer, so that you have the labels you need from collection through shipping to infusion.
Simple and intuitive for Clinical Centers and Hospitals
Get a glimpse! Vineti’s Personalized Therapy Management (PTM)® platform is known and trusted by clinicians in hundreds of hospitals worldwide. The user interface is built to be simple and intuitive, allowing clinical site users to easily filter through patient lists. Get in touch with us today to learn more!