Cell Therapy Commercialization
Supply chain software for personalized therapies
Advanced therapy Commercial teams put transformative, proven cell and gene therapies into the hands of clinicians and patients worldwide.
To do so, these experts must navigate a “3D chess game,” balancing the dynamic, interconnected ecosystem of patient, product, provider, and payor to deliver value for every stakeholder. Vineti’s validated PTM® platform , the only one of its kind proven in commercial advanced therapies, helps Commercialization teams successfully deliver cell therapies, gene therapies, and personalized cancer vaccines.
Challenges and solutions
Advanced therapies can be extremely difficult to operate at commercial scale. Your commercialization strategy faces multiple hurdles and success requires precise, ongoing internal and external orchestration.
Vineti’s Personalized Therapy Management (PTM)® platform is the only independent cell therapy and gene therapy commercialization solution with a proven track record of supporting commercial cell therapies and gene therapies in the U.S. and EU. PTM® is an advanced therapy software solution that helps Commercial teams deliver top-tier customer service and patient care, optimize treatment journeys, scale to new geographies, treat more patients, and drive more revenue.
“You have to start thinking about this early. Once you’ve moved into a pivotal trial for a cell or gene therapy, you are basically entering a dress rehearsal for Commercial. You’ll need to explain what supply chain and data management system you’ll use in Commercial when you file for approval. One of the biggest mistakes that people make is waiting too long to get these systems set up for Commercial.”Chief Commercial Officer, mid-sized advanced therapy manufacturer
Master your cell and gene therapy commercialization with PTM®
If you focus on cell therapy or gene therapy Commercial Operations, PTM® provides end-to-end control with:
- Real-time data you need to make decisions now and optimize in the future, including product status, patient data, logistics documents and related data, and other real-time information required for the order-to-cash processes
- An easier path to regional and global expansion, with regional languages, standards, and regulations already built into the platform
- Simplified data collection and sharing for all stakeholders, including Customer Service, Patient Services, and external Hub partners
If you focus on Customer Service for advanced therapy clinicians, PTM® helps keep everything moving smoothly with:
- Comprehensive dashboard functionality to allow a complete view of operations
- The data and systems you need to provide “white glove” service, including flexible features to respond to changing schedules and product tracking to provide status updates and troubleshoot issues quickly
- GMP compliance made simple for your customers via the user-friendly, cloud-based PTM® platform
- Easy-to-use Scheduling and Collection software modules that allow your customers to connect with your manufacturing capacity and schedule procedures that work for their team — and for yours
If you focus manage third-party Hub Services — or work for a Hub Service provider — PTM® helps keep the focus on patient service with:
- Real-time dashboards that reveal and help solve issues for Healthcare Providers and patients
- Data collection required for order-to-cash triggers, such as delivery milestones with Chain of Identity and Chain of Custody digitally documented
- Simplified data capture and collection across the entire value chain, for all stakeholders
Clincal to commercialization
Get a glimpse! Vineti’s Personalized Therapy Management (PTM) platform scales with you as you move from clinical to commercial, supporting increased workflow complexity as needed. PTM Enterprise™, Vineti’s core product is a proven, full end-to-end solution for scaling advanced therapies, with a broad range of optionality and configurability to support all aspects of commercialization. Get in touch with us today to learn more!