Vineti's four-year anniversary
by Vineti | April 14, 2020
Happy four-year anniversary Vineti!
We are proud to announce that our team has crossed another company milestone: April 10th marked our four-year anniversary. Even at this unprecedented time, our team found a creative beat coronavirus way to gather and celebrate!
We could not have done this without the support of our cell therapy and gene therapy customers, partners, and the patients they serve. Everyone we work with plays a very important role in the development of our company. It is your enthusiasm, support, demands, feedback and dedication that have brought us to this point. We can promise that we will continue to serve our advanced therapies community and look forward to many years ahead.
“Happy birthday Vineti!,” said Amy DuRoss, our CEO and Co-Founder. “We have entered a critical window as an industry to define the standards that will ensure continued growth. Vineti was built for purpose to serve pioneers in personalized medicine and redefine what is possible in the next wave of therapeutics. We are humbled and honored to be celebrating four immense years as a team.”
Key Vineti milestones:
- April 2016: Company co-founded together with GE and Mayo Ventures under the name Vitruvian Networks
- December 2016: First advanced therapy biopharmaceutical client, Kite Pharma, is announced.
- June 2017: Company is renamed Vineti, Series A funding announced.
- October 2017: Kite’s first CAR-T cell therapy, Yescarta, receives FDA approval.
- April 2018: Series B funding announced.
- July 2019: World Economic Forum selects Vineti for its prestigious Technology Pioneer award as a company with the “potential to improve society for years to come.”
- February 2020: Series C funding announced. Vineti now supports multiple biopharmaceutical partners of all sizes, and has helped manage thousands of patient therapies.
- March 2020: In response to coronavirus, Vineti shifts to “safe operations” mode and continues its work on behalf of advanced therapies world-wide.
After four years, we have real advanced therapy expertise to share. Contact us to discuss how we can help with cell therapies, gene therapies, and personalized cancer vaccines.