On-Demand Webinar: New Paths Forward in Support of Patients
On-Demand Webinar: keeping momentum amid COVID-19
2020 has been an unpredictable year, but cell and gene therapy innovators are ready to find new paths forward on behalf of patients amid COVID-19. Access now to learn more from industry experts!
This webinar brings together an incredible panel including Tim Moore, President and COO at PACT Pharma; Peter Olagunju, Senior Vice President of Technical Operations at Fergene; John Kontor, Senior Vice President of Provider Technology Services at Optum, as well as our CEO, Amy DuRoss. Nina Kjellson, General Partner at Canaan, moderated the discussion.
Topics discussed include:
- Maintaining momentum in clinical trials and commercial therapies in this unpredictable time
- Keeping and growing connections with clinical sites
- Managing supply chain disruption risks
- Leveraging EMR data to match patients to cell and gene therapies
- Utilizing remote patient monitoring and telemedicine going forward
Enjoy the recording!